Cross Communications For Your Audio/Video Needs
Customizing your Indianapolis home or business for entertainment has never been easier. Let Cross Communications develop a customized Audio Video system that will fit your needs so that you can enjoy for years to come.
Our goal is to understand each of our client’s needs and objectives so that we provide the most efficient service and tools needed for each individual job. Whether you need a TV mounted to the wall, surround sound added to your home or office and or universal remote programming, we have you covered. We are your one stop company with knowledge to make your life easier and more enjoyable when dealing with all of your audio/video services. We have been providing services to the Indianapolis area for nearly 15 years.
Commercial and Residential
Whether you are looking to add audio/video equipment to your home or office, we have the experienced, professional technicians to provide all of your audio/video needs to both.
Are you tired of having multiple remotes, listening to a movie or music with the dull sound that comes out of your television or receiver speakers? It’s time to simplify your devices and upgrade to surround sound so you can enjoy your movies and music to the fullest. We have a large variety of options to choose from and we will focus on your objectives to find a solution to your unique needs.
Audio / Video Options
- 1 Surround Sound– 5.1 is the most common type of surround sound used by both residential and commercial clients. This is comprised of a six-channel surround sound multichannel audio system.
- 2 Surround Sound– 7.2 is a high-end audio video supporter that consists of seven channels. They are the left, right, center, left surround, right surround, left rear surround, and right rear surround. The other two channels support the two subwoofers that handle very low frequencies.
- Sound Bars– A sound bar is a single, slimline, wide speaker system with one or more discrete speakers within a single cabinet, with reasonable stereo effect.
- TV Mounting– We can install your TV to the wall, connect your TV to video components, Internet and audio/video units.
- Projector Screens– Install projection screens in all areas of your home or office.
- Whole House Audio Packages– Package deals for TV mounting, surround sound and Internet components.
- Home Automation– Control your home and business from any location, with a single touch from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Universal Remote Programming– Control all of your devices with one remote, such as TV, audio/video, cable and stereo systems.
When it comes to our commercial clients, each one has a certain objective that requires the necessary equipment and tools to convey their message to their audience. Our goal is to provide the necessary items so they can communicate their message and vision through technology effectively in any setting. We take the time to understand your objectives and goals you are trying to reach before installation begins.
Here are some of our commercial services:
- LCD Projectors –Installed and/or Portable
- Flat Panel Televisions (LED/LCD/Plasma/Interactive)
- Classrooms, Labs, Conference rooms, Training room and Board room
- Digital Signage Systems such as Video Bulletin Boards
- Teleconferencing via video
- Sound systems designed for your Auditorium, Gymnasium, Restaurants, Retail Stores and Sanctuary’s
- Intercom Systems
- Background/Foreground Loud Speakers
- Sound Masking Systems
Whether you are trying to improve communication via your workplace or make life easier for clients; installing audio/video systems is the best way to improve communication. Using teleconferencing can eliminate setting up outside meetings, which will save time and money in the long run. When hosting events, your sound system will produce a higher quality sound and everyone in the room will be able to hear the speakers, music and sounds much crisper and clearer.
Contact Cross Communications Today!
Whatever your technology needs may be, at Cross Communications our experience, excellent customer service and knowledge sets us apart from the rest. We take pride in all of our work, feel free to view our testimonials from clients throughout the Indianapolis area. Contact us today to learn more about any of our Audio/Video services. We offer free estimates, so please do not hesitate to call us with any questions that you may have! We look forward to working with you!